Thailand is home to numerous top-rated hotels, ranging from luxurious resorts to boutique properties. However, it’s important to note that the hospitality industry is constantly evolving, and new hotels may have been established since then. Additionally, hotel ratings and rankings can vary based on different sources and criteria.
To provide you with a general idea, here are some of the top hotels in Thailand, based on their reputation, awards, and guest reviews etc.:
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok – Bangkok
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai
- Six Senses Yao Noi – Phang Nga
- Soneva Kiri – Koh Kood, Trat Province
- The Siam – Bangkok
- Rosewood Phuket – Phuket
- Banyan Tree Samui – Koh Samui
- The Peninsula Bangkok – Bangkok
- Anantara Chiang Mai Resort – Chiang Mai
- Amatara Wellness Resort – Phuket
These are just few options. There are many options available for variety of visitors/ customers all over the kingdom.